We Believe to build a truly great company
The original Mission started in the year 1992 and established an organizational culture that was founded on a vision of contributing to the wellbeing of humanity. Since then XLO’s Mission states their goal is to grow in Innovation in Orthopedics, create quality reliable products, to make a fair profit, recognize the personal worth of employees, and to maintain good citizenship.
XLO’s ethos is explained in a detailed approach to corporate citizenship, a collaborative culture of innovation, responsibility in the marketplace, environmental and global leadership in addressing Solutions to the Orthopaedics Fraternity.
XLO’s organizational strategy directs the decisions of management to access core competencies, which will give them a competitive advantage in the marketplace that requires management to balance external pressures against internal pressures.
To Become INDIA’s First Professionally Managed M.N.C.
We are a good diversified healthcare company
applying innovative science to develop Speciality Orthopaedic products that save and Support patients’ lives
As one of the most respected companies in Orthopaedics, we are committed.
- To become one of the top three companies in India in Orthopaedic field.
- A preferred partner in improving the quality of and access to healthcare
- An innovator in science and technology
- Recognized and trusted worldwide
- A high-quality investment
- A rewarding place to work and develop
- A ONE-STOP shop for all Orthopaedic Needs
We are India’s Widest Joint Replacement Implants (Cement less & Cemented), Trauma Ti-6Al-4V (ELI) and Stainless Steel 316L & Bone Cement manufacturing company, Since our inception in 1992, We have been manufacturing Orthopaedic.
Implants & Instruments for overseas and domestic markets. XLO is a respected brand for Orthopaedic & Traumatology and is Synonymous with Quality Reliability, Consistency & Services.
XLO Implants are manufactured in Ti-6Al-4V (ELI) and Stainless Steel 316L conforming to ASTM Standards.
We are equipped with a full-fledged manufacturing & quality assurance facility in New Delhi, India. We provide the widest spectrum of unique implants geometries to engineer to even the rarest of rare cases. Our products recreate the anatomic reality and greatly enhance the quality of life.
XLO Implants are consumer-friendly, easy to implant, versatile and give the real value of money.
Confirming to ASTM Standards.
100% Individually Packed STERILE implants
A certified company
We Deliver Quality
Mobility is the Elixir of Life. The evolution of human bone anatomy, from the pre- historic, stone-age ape creature to the creation of a vibrant being – complete in all forms of dynamic motion, is one of nature’s most astounding phenomena, in human history.
With our inception in 1992, XLO has been a respected brand for Orthopaedic & Traumatology and is synonymous with Quality, Reliability, Consistency & Service. This is achieved by manufacturing and marketing safe, bio-compatible & reliable devices for implantation within humans. The company has committed itself to pioneer research into challenging domain of design, development & innovation of implants, suitable for the complexities & peculiarities of the human bone anatomy, in consultation with luminaries in Orthopaedic Surgery, Metallurgy & Bio Medical Engineering by systematically upgrading its services, confirming to clearly defined surgical requirements.
Advanced materials like Ceramics, Orthopaedic Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE), Hydroxylapatite and other specialist coatings sourced from the best manufacturers in the world constitute the building blocks of our quality.
XLO Stainless Steel implants – are made from low carbon, austenitic, anti-magnetic stainless steel, whose chemical composition, micro structure, purity and corrosion resistance make it an ideal medical grade stainless steel complying with ASTM standards.
XLO-Titanium Implants – are also available in Titanium (A16 V4), Medical Grade 5, ELI of appropriate hardness conforming to ASTM Standard F-136. This is a standard material for Orthopaedic Devices such as Cemented Hip Joints, Uncemented Hip Joints, Intramedullary Nailing System, Bone Screws, Knee Joint, Bone Plates, Maxillofacial and Dental Implant.
Significant capabilities in manufacturing, distribution and direct selling
- Proprietary technologies across the company
- Strong emphasis on quality
- Flexible capacity in place to meet anticipated demand
- Direct-selling capabilities to
- hospitals and other locations
- Good P2P Manufacturers.
- Strong emphasis on deliverance
Strong scientific and technological expertise
- Builds on legacy of innovation.
- Businesses share core technical platforms.
- Product development and manufacturing.
- Separation and purification.
- Pipeline technologies drive future growth opportunities.
Strong values-based culture
- Strong values-based culture
- Passionate team with significant depth of talent and expertise
- Manufacturer of 3 Generation Implants
- Significant capabilities in manufacturing, distribution and direct selling
- Strong patient and customer relationships
- Strong scientific and technological expertise
- To cater to 80% of India’s needy patient population.
Our History Of Innovations
- The first to Launch Uncemented Dual Porous Coated Implants as an Indian manufacturer.
- The first to get Manufacturing CE for all products.
- The first to make Bone Cement in active collaboration with I.I.T., Delhi.
- The first to get CE, EN:ISO13485, WHO:GMP, ISO 9001: 2015 certifications.
- The first to make Expandable Tumor Implants in India
- The first to provide Pre-Sterilized Products.
- The first over 12 years Follow-ups for Hips.
- The first to provide complete basket of Orthopaedic Implants & Instruments,
- The first and Only Indian company to have a maximum range of Tumor Implants.
- The first to launch Collarless Hip Replacement stem.
- The first to launch CERAMIC 36mm heads.
- The first to launch Large Diameter Acetabular Cups.
- A leader in Customization of Implants in the shortest possible time.
- The first Indian Dedicated Orthopaedic Manufacture to have in-house 3D Modelling; Printing Facility for manufacturing Patient Specific Implants.